Thursday, September 20, 2007

All about my childhood days

I am Gian Rafael T. Ferrer and this my childhood story. When I was young, I was naughty and hardheaded. I always tease and make fun of my younger brother
Fernan. Since I'm the eldest I always get what I want toys like Remote control cars ,Lego
and Robots. Me and my brother always play with it together.At the time we use to live in
Valenzuela City.I finished my preschool and elementary in Notre Dame of Greater Manila
in Caloocan City a few minutes ride from Valenzuela.There I spend my time playing in a
long and wide play ground.Me and my friends play patintero,hide and seek and also I play
basketball in the Gym.

On the other hand when weekend came I asked my mother to go to
carnaval where I enjoy fun rides. There I enjoy riding the train where it roam around the
carnaval.The bumpcar where you bump another car And also caterpillar that go fast up
and down in a circular motion. When I get home I went to my friend house to play com-
puter games, super nintendo is famous at that time.Mortal Kombat is the game I play
before also that time I first learned to hold a personal computer. I realized now that
playing games was always my priority when I was a little boy.There was no dull moment, always toys and games.

2 comments:

rnhy said...

ava ha ...mukhang puro bata k p nun ahhh...ang saya nmn pla ng life mo khit may anu unting lungkot lng unti lng nmn ehhhh..
aus kau ng bro mo d kau nagkakalau
d nga lng halata na magkapatid kau

Unknown said...

wow yaman nio nmn ako wala ako remote control car eh!!! buti k pa hehehe well kaya pala sabi sakin ni fernan lagi daw kau nag-aaway heheheheh ang dami nio nmn nilaro nun bata kau heheh...ako nga nun bata ako sabay kami naliligo ng kapit bahay ko n kahubad saka nag lalaro ng bahay-bahayan un wala i dont have a toys in my childhood background.....hehehe joke lng pow !!! nice nmnun kwento eh!!!!