Tuesday, October 16, 2007

About My College Life

I find college life more dificult than my grade school and high school.Because in college you become independent no more teachers telling you what to do and guiding you every now and then.College life makes you decide everything on your own.If you want to make your assignment or project its up to you.But you take the consequence.In grade school and high school you have to do your assignment and project otherwise you are reprimanded or call your parents.There may be difficult aspect,but there are also enjoyable and self fulfilling aspect.It makes us more responsible and make us feel free to decide.College life for me is the start of how I will become in my future life.I have to make good during my college days,to earn points for my future life.In order to make good in my college life.I have to start planning what I want to achieve and what I want to become 5 years from now. My college life is another goal to reach and achieve in order to succeed in life.

No comments: