Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lesson learned in Comp. 1

Computer nowadays is very useful in our daily lives. Im happy that my knowledge in computer has been added some more when I had my Computer 1. at Plmar. Ive learned many things especially on how to make use of internet for business purposes. Let us recall the lesson that I have learned in Comp.1.The first Lesson was the meaning of comp. and its primary job.It has four primary job one is Information Processing,Information storage,Information movement & the last is it can communicate w/ other people. Then the history of computer started up from Abacus then we jump to the first generation the vacuum tube(eniac),The second Generation is Transistor then The Third Generation and the last used a Integrated Circuits.Then the next Lesson is Internet,Operating System,Window XP and the Window Vista next is the Viruses the Adware, Malware and the Spyware.Then Blog ,Types of Blog,Podcasting,E-commerce, OnlineShopping,How to progarm a comp.Oooops Ooooops Ooooops......I forgot something the Better Care for your P.C. Copy Copy Careful Careful and Backup Backup.Thank you to my teacher for adding my knowledge..

No comments: